HOME LIFE EVENTS LETTERS STORIES/ PARABLES/ ANECDOTES ARTICLES KARMA YOGA, BHAKTI YOGA, RAJA YOGA, JNANA YOGA CHICAGO ADDRESSES VIVEKANANDA'S SPEECHES & WRITINGS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SWAMIJI 150 CELEBRATION NEWS AND VIDEOS VIVEKANANDA RATHA YATRAS PHOTOS AND VIDEOS GALLERY YOUTH & WOMEN INSPIRATION SWAMI VIVEKANANDA LITERATURE
TODAY'S BELUR MATH PROGRAMME AND SELECTED PHOTOS OF THE MORNING SESSION
|SWAMIJI SHRINE DOCCORATION|
|SWAMIJI BEDROOM AIN ELUR MATH AT NIGHT|
|A BIG DISPLAY SCREEN|
|SWAMIJI'S LIFE AND TEACHING EXHIBITED BY GOVT. OF BENGAL|
|FELICITATION BY CO-ORDINATOR SRIMAT SWAMI VISHWATMANANDA SV150 CELEBRATION|
|SPEECH BY MD. MOSTAFA KAMAL, MADRASA CELL, GOVT. OF TRIPURA|
|OPENING SONG BY SRI RAGHAB CHATTOPADHYAY|
|REVD. SWAMI ATMASTHANANDAJI MAHARAJ,, RAMAKRISHNA ORDER PRESIDENT|
|Smt. Mamata Bandhyopadhyay, Hon. Chief Minister, W.Bengal|
|AUDIENCE MOVING FOE LUNCH|
|BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE ENTRANCE ERECTED FOR THE PROGRAMMES|
|VIEW OF BELUR MATH TEMPLE AND PANDAL|
|A VIEW OF DELEGATES OUT OF 1300+ WHO ATTENDED THE PROGRAMMES|
Today is Swami Vivekananda's Birth day and is celebrated as National youth Day all over India. Some scenes of the procession at Belur Math where he lived and left his mortal body.
|Vivekananda Shrine at Belur Math|
|STUDENTS' BAND PERFORMANCE BEFORE SRI RAMAKRISHNA TEMPLE|
|STUDENTS RELAXING AFTER PROCESSION|
|STUDENTS TAKING PRASAD AT BELUR MATH GROUND|
Inauguration of “Shashwata Bharat”- a mobile tableau
On the occasion of the 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Math (Yogodyan) Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 54 launched a unique mobile tableau named“Shashwata Bharat” (depicting Indian Spiritual & Cultural Heritage from Vedas to Sri Ramakrishna) to spread the eternal message of Swami Vivekananda throughout West Bengal.
Most Revered Srimat Swami Atmasthanandaji Maharaj, President, Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission inaugurated the theme “Shashwata Bharat” on Sunday the 6th January, 2013 10.30 a.m. at Belur Math.
Also a new website on the project inaugurated by Most Revered Srimat Swami Atmasthanandaji Maharaj, President, Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission. Website address http://www.shashwatabharata.in/
The main features of this Journey are:
1. A thematic representation of eternal India in the vision of Vivekananda, created by fibre-glass sculptures named ‘Shashwata Bharata’ mounted on a chassis of a vehicle in order to make an year-long journey throughout West Bengal.
2. Grand processions accompanying ‘Shashwata Bharata’ during its journey through different localities enroute, arranged in succession by the local organizers.
3. Workshops on Personality Development and Value Education at Educational institutions with audio-visual presentation Public meeting at halting places, focusing on Man-making, Character-building, National Integration etc.in the light of Swamiji’s teaching concluded by film shows.
4. Display-cum-Sale of literatures , audio &video cassettes, photos, posters, stickers etc.on Swamiji’s thoughts and relevant subject at a highly subsidized price.
5. A mobile exhibition of portraits depicting sacred lives & teachings of Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Ma Saradadevi and Swami Vivekananda.
All admirers, devotees, and followers of Vivekananda are invited to avail themselves of the opportunity to do their might in spreading the life-giving message of Swami Vivekananda.
Posted by Vivekananda Bharati at 4:38 PM